Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

andrew (tttt)     12 January 2013

Suggestion required for my problem

Hello,

I am a landlord and in possesion of my room after the death of my tenant.Some relative of the deceased tenant had filed a notice of motion to grant injunction for immediate  possession to them .Earlier the injunction was not granted to them by court.Now a couple of days back my lawyer has told me that we lost the case and injunction has been granted to the relatives of the deceased tenant .

1)What immediate  action i will have to take from stopping them to enter the premise ( a stay order or a appeal in High court or any other remedy)

2)I don't have the copy of judgement since it just a couple of day's back the judgement was done.Can relatives of the tenant take immediate possesion once he get the copy of the judgement or do i have some grace period to appeal against the judgement .

3) If i have a grace period then how much and what is the procedure to appeal further.

4)Any how i don't want them to take possesion of the room (please suggest  all immediate actions i will have to take to do so)

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register