LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj (software )     27 October 2016

suggestion regarding family problem

I can't explain problem in detail .I want help regarding issue.is it possible to get call recordings and whatsup messages from police station because I have call statement but I want whatsup messages .I am ready to file complaint .may I know total process to get 2years back call recordings and whatsup messages from police station.it is very important .

Learning

8 Replies

My brother wife send illegal nude pics to other person after he got to know she deleted pics .but my brother is not having any proof to prove it in front of my parents .please tell me process to get whatsup messages from police station.

Hello incident happened 1year back after that we have warning to her again. She is in contact with idi

(Guest)
Kyku dararree re Tuk Tuk.? You need to lodge complaint in cyber cell re same. Possibility is nil, last month govt issued order to delete old entries beyond 2 months. Contact cyber police.

Hello incident happened 1year back after that we have warning to her again. She is in contact with idiot after marriage . cheating husband after marriage having affair with other is crime I think.what kind of case that I have to put on those idiot my brother wife and that idiot fellow

(Guest)
497, 405 IPC would suffice.

I need clarification from all of u is can I get all whatsup messages and call recordings 2 years back details from cyber cell if my brother gave complaint.as we need to file case we want proof right we have call statement which shows how many times that idiot called my brother wife

A walk alone (-)     28 October 2016

chances getting 2years back call recordings and what's app messages from police station are very less . By only Call statement adultery is difficult to prove. Better ask your brother to try MCD.

raj (software )     29 October 2016

Till 2 years we are calm only as they are not in contact we are thinking but now we got few messages after incident also they are in contact.please tell me what will be process completely if we give complaint in cyber crime.if I give 2 contact numbers what will be process to approach cyber crime and literally they are playing games with us as we don't have pics they are telling they are friends .my doubt is they are in contact now also how can I catch that bludy idiot and put in police station.please help in this issue

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register