Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DEEPA PATIL (STUDENT)     02 April 2014

Suggestion pls

Hi.

My father in law always mentally tortures me as his sister daughter (my babhi) is married to my brother . she is very cruel dont look after my dad & mother & fights with my brother for petty issues. And whenever she fights she calls up my father in law who is her Mama crying getting sympathy that my brother is bad & torturing her. In turn my Father in law tortures me by yelling & abusing about my father mother  & brother . I am always silent hearing all this i get mentally disturbed. When i discuss this with my husband & requests him to  tell his father why he is scolding me for no reason of mine. He says to be silent & listen & let go. As this will destroy relationship between both the houses.

But now i cant take any more this has happened several times. I want suggestions from you what to do. As my husband is alone child of there he will not separate his father & mom from us. i am studying doing my CA final not financially independent & have one 1 yr old kid.

How can i face the situation without getting mentally harassed as i have to concentrate on my studies also?

Learning

1 Replies

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     03 April 2014

Dear Deepa ji, first of all you should try to solve the matter amicably with your husband. If you find no ray of hope, then there are various steps like judicial separation, divorce or use of domestic violence case agsinst your in-laws. First of all try to splve the matter amicably last time. For anymore help , you can contact me on my e-mail id or my mobile. Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register