Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498avictim (analyst)     07 September 2010

suggestion on 498a CS

Dear all,

I have few questions about chargsheet  and the possiblity of reinvestigation

1. We are 498a-ed on 24th Nov 2009 ( complaint date , FIR date and witness examination dates are 24th nov 2009 and total accused are A1 to A8).

2. We moved to HC on dec 20th 2009 to STAY and quah on just A1 and HC stayed the matter.

3. Dec 30th 2009 we moved the STAY for remaining A2 to A8 and got it.

4. The stay on A1 got vacated on March 15th 2010 and from A2 to A8 still stay going on as of today.

in between on 22ND JAN 2010 the corrupted SI prepared and submitted the chargesheet dated Jan 22nd while there is stay in force from A1 to A8 during that period any by the grace of almight this corrupted SI dismissed from serviced on corrption charges by AP police and the new SI is very fair and seems to understand they are false charged . But since the chargesheet already prepared seems she can not do much and i have the only option to go for a trail which is goign to take forever as the complainant is now in USA.

can some one please suggest me how to go for re investigation so that chargesheet can be prepared fairly with all the facts .Also what are the dates i need to focus on chargesheet inorder to file a contempt of court in the HC ?

ps: the 498a is filed after 3months of my divorce petitions.

Learning

3 Replies

mukesh (Executive)     08 September 2010

Please check the website  www.saveindianfamily.org

and also check the yahoo group : 498avictimharyanasiff

Mukesh

Deekshitulu.V.S.R (B.Sc, B.L)     10 September 2010

The stay might be from arrst of the accused. There cannot be stay in respect of inquiry. Since the charge sheet is already filed, the only option is to get the trial done

498avictim (analyst)     12 September 2010

we are already out of bail and so it may not make sense to stay the arrest.

The court said stay all further proceedings which i blv includes inquiry.

Petition under Section 482 of Crl.P.C praying that in the circumstances stated therewith, the High Court may be pleased to stay all further proceddings in Crime No.*****on the file of the Police Station, XXXXX pending CRL.P.No.XXXof 2010 on the file of the High Court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register