Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harsha (engineer)     28 September 2021

Suggestion needed for the sentence

Hello Learned Advocate,

I am appearing as a party in person on my Domestic violence case and the case was posted for judgement in October second week 2021. However, last Friday other side advocate filed in an application under section 309  CrPC and requested the Honorable Court to advance the matter to 27th September 2021. The matter was advanced and called on 27th before Court. The other side advocate is lingering around the below mentioned sentence and claiming that I am disrespecting the Honourable Court. The below mentioned sentence I have clarified to Honourable Court through my written argument and Further Argument, that I am no where disrespecting the Honourable Court. I am praying that Petitioner has filed the case in non-territorial jurisdiction. My request is that is there any mistake in my below prayer. The case is posted for me to clarify the same in next hearing. I have to travel about 300+ KM to attend the case, can I seek cost for this if yes please let me know how much to seek for.

Prayer in my Written Argument.

"After coming to know about the filing of the petition for restitution of conjugal rights by the 1st respondent herein, the petitioner herein filed a false above case against the respondents, before a non-territorial jurisdiction ie this honourable court only with a malafide intention to harass and humiliate the respondents."

Regards

Harsha

Learning

1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 September 2021

There is nothing disrespectful in the sentence, as posted. However, it is always prudent to use simple sentences than longwinding ones. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register