Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suggestion in DIVORCE CASE

Page no : 2

Gaurav Agarwal (Engineer)     16 March 2013

Hi Helping Hand,

I live in Pune. My wife has filed the case in Udaipur. I have absolutely no contacts in Udaipur. I do not know the case number nor the date of filing of section 125 complaint. We came to know when a local police constable in Pune had come to our house with a summon. We haven't met that constable.

Hence the question. I would need someone in Udaipur to get that complaint copy and I would need a lawyer to represent me in Udaipur family court as well.

Regards,

--NP

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Need 498a help

Hi Helping Hand,

I live in Pune. My wife has filed the case in Udaipur. I have absolutely no contacts in Udaipur. I do not know the case number nor the date of filing of section 125 complaint. We came to know when a local police constable in Pune had come to our house with a summon. We haven't met that constable.

Hence the question. I would need someone in Udaipur to get that complaint copy and I would need a lawyer to represent me in Udaipur family court as well.

Regards,

--NP

Best thing is to get your hands on the summons, and there all will be written, when to appear, for which case to appear, case number etc.

Go on that date personally, as it is just 125 ka summons to appear in court.  When go there, collect copy from the court, as in your absense your wife's lawyer would have left a copy for you with the court, which the Amin will hand over to you when you go there.

Have sent a list of lawyers in udaipur in PM.  Pls check.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register