LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harikrishnan ( gazetted officer)     26 January 2022

Suggestion for appeal to make admit my original and secondary document

Dear expert good morning

I am son of defendant/appellant this case. i am Hari. please give your kind suggestion. I am defendant in fraudulent  partion suit at lower court and

Lower court give  in favour of plaintiff and against me and fair trial not happen  and my documents orally refused honourable lower court. iin first appellant court iniate appeal  agrieved by that preliminary decree within 30 days against respondent/plaintiff   . i submitted detailed appeal against judgement using my advocate which was disposed and stay order disposed  Because opponent not responsed to my appeal in that judgement patta property judgement given as gramanatham site ie (govt land occupied legally living status of common people) i  submitted sale deed and mortgage deed and other relevant  90 documents from 1963 of document to till date. it wasaccepted after issue issue of notice against respondent/plaintiff from my advocate side. After 6 month opponent party give counter they are mentioning my original document irrelevant to the case and therefore my evidence not marked as exhibit not also admitted as evidence after my counter and arguments and therefore they request for my application rejection. How can newly adduced documents make admit in first thereby set aside preliminary decree and in appeal introduced counter claim


 3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 January 2022

Consult and engage another local prudent lawyer for inspection of judical file(s), professional advise and necessary proceeding..

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 January 2022

Yes, there could be no meaningful suggestion unless the papers are perused and facts ascertained, only a local advocate can assist you.

harikrishnan ( gazetted officer)     03 February 2022

thank you shri vashistaji and venuji

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register