New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinesh (AS)     15 May 2015


Sir I want divorce from wife because she is having affair with two boys. I have Call & SMS details of her mobile number with them.


 5 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     15 May 2015



File the case on adultrous relationship and cruetly .


Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate


Prashant Ghai (Advocate) (     15 May 2015

The most obvious thing to do it to get in touch with a Lawyer you trust. He will know how to get you out of this situation. Adultery is a valid ground for obtaining Divorce.

Dinesh (AS)     16 May 2015

Sir only sms & call details can prove adultery or is there is provision to get what sms conversation has done.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     16 May 2015

Sms and call details are not sufficient proof to prove adultry, they can be used as mental cruelty, you can file divorce on the ground of mental cruelty.

Dinesh (AS)     16 May 2015

Sir may i get all SMS sent & received from sevice provider (airtel)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads