Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

later   27 May 2017

Suggest me how this case will happen - divource/compromise

HI,

I have recently married 6 months back, after 5 moths of marriage she went to her parents home as says all false statements as am harrasing her and did panchayat and fought with me and with my parents and also used bad words. as his brother raping my sister.

Actually, after next of her marriage her brother given me warning call as his sister will not work in your home if find such i will see all your ends, later after one week her father had the same warning call, and after one month as she dint made a phone call to their parents and brother for 2 days  they fought and given a warning call to me and my father, and for pongal festival when i went their home as a traditional rule they dint took care about me even my wife too instead they fought with me before returning, i escaped and came to my native by cancelling my tickets, and we traveled in night to chennai, as am working in chennai. and another month i kept her in my native home for one week in that time she fought with my parents and warned me as my brother will come i will come home and that movement i will do and u can see the worstthing in your life, you dont know about my family, and later i realised as she is not matured and evering issues coming with their parents i told her to talk to their parents infront of me and once in a two days.  then everything went smoothly for onemonth suddenly without informing one day her father and brother came to chennai and took her and not sending her back instead they are calling em to take her back myself. and then she is giving false statement and also they challenign me and telling me like we will keep case on you you will be in jail as you r expecting extrs dowry.

but actually  am a sooftware engineer, i married her for less dowry, and not expected anything from herand her parents or brother, i just expected her love. 

as she not returned back and no phone calls from her and no love from her and due to the warnign call, i sent atwo legal notices  one to her and one to her father as to come back home. but suddenly i heared a news as they dint took the notice and returned back. but no respose for one week from them either coming back/what their plans.

but all their relatives are saying its their problem only.

even i have phone call recods as she and her parents warning calls. and also traditionaly what they has to do for a girl is also not done.  they are demanding my doughet/sister studied Mtech and she wont work in your home and your all has to work for her or keep a maid, but i dont have that much money to keep maid, and all my salary is going for EMI's as i broght household items and also getting monthy 8k from my father to serve in the chennai. so finally my life is good in chennai untill is she is with me without any problems. even though she tries to run away from chennai to their parents house. and she forces me to talk with their parents and brother as i dont like them as they fought with me and they always teases my parents.

and in panchayat she told many things that is nonsence and when they kept both in one room and questioned us then she told their is no problem with my husband. after coming out his brother and parenst fought with me and my parents,. also she said am not servent for you and your family, i studied i will gwet salary of 30k so i can take care of my parents even now also.

please suggest me to take a divource as she isnot suitable and not deserve my love, even she dont take care of me and my parents. and also she kept mesage to me as she is going to die just due to me and my family from her brothers phone. 

by seethis message we kept notice but we dint any responce till now.

how can i move farword. from 3 months i dint talked to theuir parents/my wife but their relative calling to my parents and giving warnign as you coem and take her to your home othewise later the situation will be too bad, you dont know about us like dat.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : later
HI,

I have recently married 6 months back, after 5 moths of marriage she went to her parents home as says all false statements as am harrasing her and did panchayat and fought with me and with my parents and also used bad words. as his brother raping my sister.

Actually, after next of her marriage her brother given me warning call as his sister will not work in your home if find such i will see all your ends, later after one week her father had the same warning call, and after one month as she dint made a phone call to their parents and brother for 2 days  they fought and given a warning call to me and my father, and for pongal festival when i went their home as a traditional rule they dint took care about me even my wife too instead they fought with me before returning, i escaped and came to my native by cancelling my tickets, and we traveled in night to chennai, as am working in chennai. and another month i kept her in my native home for one week in that time she fought with my parents and warned me as my brother will come i will come home and that movement i will do and u can see the worstthing in your life, you dont know about my family, and later i realised as she is not matured and evering issues coming with their parents i told her to talk to their parents infront of me and once in a two days.  then everything went smoothly for onemonth suddenly without informing one day her father and brother came to chennai and took her and not sending her back instead they are calling em to take her back myself. and then she is giving false statement and also they challenign me and telling me like we will keep case on you you will be in jail as you r expecting extrs dowry.

but actually  am a sooftware engineer, i married her for less dowry, and not expected anything from herand her parents or brother, i just expected her love. 

as she not returned back and no phone calls from her and no love from her and due to the warnign call, i sent atwo legal notices  one to her and one to her father as to come back home. but suddenly i heared a news as they dint took the notice and returned back. but no respose for one week from them either coming back/what their plans.

but all their relatives are saying its their problem only.

even i have phone call recods as she and her parents warning calls. and also traditionaly what they has to do for a girl is also not done.  they are demanding my doughet/sister studied Mtech and she wont work in your home and your all has to work for her or keep a maid, but i dont have that much money to keep maid, and all my salary is going for EMI's as i broght household items and also getting monthy 8k from my father to serve in the chennai. so finally my life is good in chennai untill is she is with me without any problems. even though she tries to run away from chennai to their parents house. and she forces me to talk with their parents and brother as i dont like them as they fought with me and they always teases my parents.

and in panchayat she told many things that is nonsence and when they kept both in one room and questioned us then she told their is no problem with my husband. after coming out his brother and parenst fought with me and my parents,. also she said am not servent for you and your family, i studied i will gwet salary of 30k so i can take care of my parents even now also.

please suggest me to take a divource as she isnot suitable and not deserve my love, even she dont take care of me and my parents. and also she kept mesage to me as she is going to die just due to me and my family from her brothers phone. 

by seethis message we kept notice but we dint any responce till now.

how can i move farword. from 3 months i dint talked to theuir parents/my wife but their relative calling to my parents and giving warnign as you coem and take her to your home othewise later the situation will be too bad, you dont know about us like dat.

If the parents of the girl are so concerned about their daughters welfare, why did htey marry her?  They should have kept her in their home, bought nice puppy for her, so that she can play with it, or serched for ghar jamai, woh will agree to be servant to her and to her parents, whom she can tie her to her cot.

Why did they get her married if they did not have little trust also on the boy or his family?

Did they get the girl married to a dacoit

Image result for dacoit

If she is not well trained to look after house and also unable to give proper dowry according to you.

Image result for house wife

Image result for house wife

U can file 

Image result for restitution of conjugal rights notice

File divorce case based on 

Image result for desertionthen

Image result for divorce

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register