LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamlesh (Jr Manager)     20 December 2013

Suggest legal course of action

I purchased plot with cash of rs 2.8 lacs in 2010 in Nagpur. Builder had offered me a scheme under which he asked me  not to register land and after 3 and half years he will pay me the double amount. I have an agreement of Sale and Power of Attorney as a documents under my name. The possession of property is with builder. Now he has declined to pay me the promised amount and asking me to register the property by paying Rs 50000/- Please suggest me the legal course of action.

Learning

3 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     20 December 2013

You did not inform us the date of that sale agreement and power, and whether it is registered or unregistered, it it is unregistered and, if it is more than 3 years, u have little chance to file a civil suit, but it gives lot of ground to file a criminal case against the builder under various sections of IPC.

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     21 December 2013

Dear Kamlesh,

The terms and conditions play a vital role in your matter, it is better to immediately approach a local advocate, who can take action accordingly in the matter. 

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     21 December 2013

Better to approach a local lawyer, along with all documents along with other documents,  what you have executed in the name of builder.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register