LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sukhbir singh (managing director)     14 May 2012

Suffering due to wrong action of banks/ npa/ots etc

I propose to go to the Supreme Court of India on behalf of some sufferers of wrong declaration of NPA, OTS, Sarfaesi proceedings.   If you think the Bank has not followed strictly the guidelines of RBI on these issues and Bank has acted in haste, without caring for the rules and regulations, please write to me for compiling a PIL against the Bank and the Act misutilisation.

Learning

6 Replies

VINOD VERMA (C E O)     02 June 2012

am also suffering in the hands of PNB, where in an OTS was reached for Rs. 22 lacs and the bank did withdraw/transfer a sum of Rs. 10 Lacs but still in haste auctioned my property. I am into appeal since year 2005 with PO, DRT-II, Chandigarh. reacently I learnt that in the caseof SLP in SC Sardar associates vs PSB, the supereme court did give relief to the borrower, as the bank can not back out of the OTS under the RBI guidelines, you can contact me as I am willing to join you in the PIL. My contact details: Mob. 09815850278, email vinoo_verma@yahoo.com

sukhbir singh (managing director)     02 June 2012

Thanks for joining.  I will go through the Supreme Court judgement today.   I further request that any other party from any Bank suffered due to non fulfilment of RBI guidelines by the Bank may please contact me to file PIL in the Supreme Court against the Banks and the administrative authority of RBI also, as they also derelect in their duties and supervision.

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     02 June 2012

For such problems the SUPREME COURT PIL  is last action., it will take time and if not properly prepared and presented it may not bring any result.

You must also contest the problem at various levels for which ample provisions of laws are avialable.

sukhbir singh (managing director)     04 June 2012

I have already settled with the Bank and the paid entire NPA dues.   But the issues involved were that Bank has taken money by putting mental tension, pressure of all sorts, illegal actions, that instead of taking recourse to the rules they have taken money by actions which were not in consonance with the Rule Book of the RBI and various Supreme Court Orders.  That is why I want to take action now against the Bank for recovery, contempt,  And also need compensation from the bank for their mistakes and damages done to me, my family, my workers, who are on the road now because of Bank's fault.

srinivas (Director)     11 August 2012

Andhra bank eying at the huge security value is denying look in to OTS and also started loading my account with all sorts of penalties inflating the account. Bank with holding securities worth 10 times the loan has also denied giving any relief in the form of restructuring package thus making my account NPA and also curtailing my entire business survival.  After making NPA started left and right inflating the amount.

srinivas (Director)     17 November 2012

Violation of RBI guidelines to ratified and Section 13A ( SARFEASI Act) shall provide rights to borrowers to question the  actions of BANK with in a specific time frame before DRT during which proceedings under 13(4) may be halted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register