LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Munirathnam (Scientist)     22 March 2011

Sucide but police is not responding.

Dear Sirs,


In my village one newly maried died on saturday. The death is because of sucide by drinking poision that is used in Mango firms.

The parents of the girl and the girl's grand father forced her to mary her husband and she was not interested to marry him.

ecently she returned to her home and this happened with in 3 months of marriage. She came to her paretns home without intimating her husband at her in-laws place. After knowing this husband and her relatives came to girl's paretns home and held meeting. The meeting details were not known to anybody till now.

The meeting held on Saturday morning and on Saturday evening girl committed sucide by drinking the pesticides that wered used for mango firms.

Girl died wih in 30 mins, no one made complant but I did complaint via SMS and through email to SHO, Inspector and DSP and also to SP.

After I sent SMS police went to girls father and asked for reason for death. The father said that due to health reason she died. Father of the girl lied to police. And police also did not sent the body to postmarterm.

Now what can I do to make justice to this girl.

Can I do following:

  1. Shall I ask the police to investigate the version of the girls father...because as per my knowledge she never has any health issue and even if she had there is great neglizance towards her by her relatives which caused her death.
  2. Being she never went to any hospital and no hospital records exists hence sudden death wont come to her due to neck or throught pain in sngle day. Girl's father told to police that she died due to through problem.
  3. Is there any problem that I may face due to sending the SMS and the email on the facts of girl death being the police trying to coverup the case and in future they may plan to book me for supplying false information to police.


 4 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     22 March 2011

you can complaint collector or make unnamed telegram to hight court and DGP, and womens human rights organisation.

Jolly James 9447287658 (Advocate)     25 March 2011

As per section 113 A of Evidence Act  there is a presumption as to abatement of suicide by a married women. You can file a complaint alleeging / suspecting offences under section  304 B , 498 (A) R/A/W  306 I.P.C before the competent Magistrate Court forwarding the complaint U/S 156 ( 3 ) of Cr.P.C. you can give the addresses of parents or husband or his relative or all of them

Jolly James 9447287658 (Advocate)     25 March 2011

if you are filing a complaint suspecting the commission of an offence it will not be a false information. because section 113 A of evedence Act presume that.

Adv. Kareem Khan (Advocate bombay high court)     26 March 2011


          1. file written complaint to Polilce station for registration fo FIR

if police doesnot file FIR...

2.  file complaint to magistrate u/s156 (3) cr.p.c. if magistrate fails to direct police to register FIR

3. File writ  petition in the HIgh court  where u can seek the remedy of investigation be givn to CID or CBI, or direction to magistrate to take cognizance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query