Upgrad LLM

succession certificate


My wife's father working as driver in a government office.He was absconted in 1990. Her family contacted officer for further proceidure. In the same time they had a problem that is another lady who claims nominee of the absconted person. 

the officer said to both, get the certificate from court then only we can deceided to forward the formality. My wife's family get FIR copy from local police station and order or certificate from court mention that the person who was not returned after 7 yrs declare as dead. So my wife family have legal hair certificate, police copy and court order. In this situation they are deceided to ask any settlement and job successor.I want to know if any certificate they will ask?   we need succession certificate from court? how many days it will take? how much we want pay? In which correct point we have to produce in front of the officer when asking the job?


Please give a suggestion.

Finance Officer

Yes you shall have to obtain succession certificate on the basis of death certificate. The other women who claim to be nominee may come as obstacle for issue of succession certificate completely in favor of your wife's family if she can prove her marriage as a valid one and if she has children then they shall be entitled to equal share in property. The question of dependent's employment can be solved amicably by submitting individual declarations.

Total likes : 2 times



How are you going to get Succession certificate




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x