LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ray   11 March 2018

Succession certificate

Hi, My father passed away leaving behind a flat and bank FDs which are in possession of a maid servant who took care of him for over 30yrs, she has refused to hand over any documents and vacate the flat. Unfortunately, the bank has refused to disburse any of his FDs without a court order which I understand is a succession certificate. I currently have only these docs in my possession - Death Certificate, 1st Class Magistrate Affidavit and Councillor letter stating I am legal heir. Now in order to obtain a succession certificate do I need original FDs certificates and ID proofs or just information of all FDs and accounts? Also how do I take possession of the said flat?

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     11 March 2018

You should approach a advocate in your  locality.

Ray   12 March 2018

@Ramesh I was working and not always by his side due to my nature of work and that is the reason we had her as a maid. My sister was settled in Mumbai and couldn�t stay with my father. She was a trusted person for my father and us but she suddenly feels that she is a heir as she took care of my father. We have no intention of depriving her of her rights.

Ray   12 March 2018

@Ramesh I was working and not always by his side due to my nature of work and that is the reason we had her as a maid. My sister was settled in Mumbai and couldn�t stay with my father. She was a trusted person for my father and us but she suddenly feels that she is a heir as she took care of my father. We have no intention of depriving her of her rights.

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     12 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a retired Judicial Officer. For personalised expert opinion, you may please deposit Rs.2,000/- being my professional fee, in my below account and call me:

On Mob: 9686971935 or Land No.080-23461189 or e-mail your details along with details of credit. Please SMS me the details of credit into my account.

Account Holders Name ;  Kalaskar Kishan Dutt,

State Bank of India

8th Cross, Malleswaram,

Bengaluru-5600003

Karantaka

IFSC Code   SBIN0007080                   

Account No. SB A/C NO.10809546355.

with regards,

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     15 March 2018

You have to file civil suit in civil court. Appoint advocate and consult with him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register