cpc

succession certificate

I would like to apply for a succession certificate in Chennai. What are the procedures and cost involved. Can anyone help me getting it.

FIN

A very able local counsel of  unshakable repute and integrity specialing in such/succession/civil matters can help you and let you know the charges/fee etc .

FIN

What is the purpose and item for which you require it.

FIN

For different purposes Succession Certificate, Letter of Administration, Probate, Legal heir certificate are required.

What is your purpose.

FIN

Generically speaking: You may have to pay Lawyer's Fee and say 3% of valaue of estate for which you want succession Certificate.

FIN

Pecuniary jurisdiction is as per valaue of estate/assets.

Some one has encroched our ancestral property and we are initiating a civil case against them. For this we need a legal heir certificate (i am sorry not succession certificate). Taluk office has told to approach court since the original owners are all died a long back.

FIN

1st thing first: Obtain Death certificate, mutation records of the property and all link docs from O/o authortiy under whiose jurisdiction property falls e.g; MC

FIN

In your state (also) the Tehsildars have been vested with rather instructed by courts of law and subsequent GO, to issue Legal Heir Certificate:

--to siblings of those who die as bachelors or spinsters

--not to refuse to issue legal heirship certificates on the ground of delay in making applications  etc etc...

FIN

The remedy thru Tehsildar can be inexpensive, speedy.

The issue has been discussed in another thread at:

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Employees-compensation-act-1923-598516.asp#

Employees compensation act,1923 (Labour & Service Law)

You may download and pick up relevant points.

Attached File : 60926 20170526141901 931285869 employee compensation act.docx downloaded 52 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x