LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N Omprakash   25 December 2018


Dear sir/s,
A hindu woman died intestate, leaving immovable properties in Hyderabad/India. Survived by Husband and two daughters. How to go about, getting/transfer of the properties in the name of survivors.


 8 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     25 December 2018

Approach Sub registrar office of concern area.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     26 December 2018

The survivor heir by virtue of the Hindu Succession Act, 1956 become owner of the property of deceased Hindu woman and they should apply for worship certificate from the District SDM office on the basis of death certificate of the deceased. The mutation of the name of the property in the local municipality record and other departments can also be done by her husband by submitting the death certificate.

N Omprakash   26 December 2018

Good morning, sir. Thank you Mahahan ji

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     26 December 2018

Apply for succession certificate or letter of administration.

Shashi Dhara   26 December 2018

U jointly file petition before concerned authorities with g tree to transfer the titles jointly to Ur name .

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 December 2018

Well advised by experts, nothing more to add except that you should engage a local lawyer for filing necessary suit/ petition. 

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     27 December 2018

Mahajan Ji has rightly advised. Go a head. 

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     27 December 2018

You have to get heirship certificate from court. Please ready worship certificate as heirship certificate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register