25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ranjan (CS)     14 March 2011

Substandard material

Dear All,

We have raised a purchase order to a vendor. We came to know after installation of the asset that the good supplied are substandard one. We want to file suit. Please advise which suit shall be filed?



 4 Replies

Reetu Dwivedi (Paralegal)     14 March 2011

go to consumer Court.

Ranjan (CS)     14 March 2011

Dear Surya,

We can not go to consumer court as we are a company and doing commercial activity.




adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     14 March 2011

You can claim the damages for supplying the sub standard materials.

Ranjan (CS)     14 March 2011

Will it be a civil suit in a District court asking for damages?


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query