LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinit (assistant)     15 November 2013

Subsitance allowance

i want to know how much subsitance allowance given to a suspended bank employee during suspension.

Learning

13 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 November 2013

50% enhanceable (subject to CDA Rules) upto 75% of the last basic pay + DA thereon if continuation of suspension is not attributed to the employee.

vinit (assistant)     16 November 2013

I WROTE SEVERAL LETTER TO MY DISCIPLINORY AUTHORITY , INQUIRY OFFICER AND MY BRANCH MANAGER BUT THEY DID NOT REPLY A SINGLE LETTER NOT THEY REMOVE HOLD ON MY ACCOUNT NOT GIVEN SUBSITANCE ALLOWANCE IN CASH AND NOT GIVING TA DA TO ATTEND INQUIRY, THEY ARE GIVING ME 50% OF SALARY. MY LOAN EMI IS 4500 BUT THEY DEDUCT ALL SUBSITANCE ALLOWANCE 8400 TO CREDITED MY LOAN ACCOUNT. I GIVE MORE THEN 10 LETTER BUT THEY DID NOT REPLY OF SINGLE ONE.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 November 2013

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Ta-and-subsitance-allowance-92213.asp#.UpnulCfQyVE

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 November 2013

also repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=92214&offset=1#.UpnuiSfQyVE

vinit (assistant)     05 December 2013

can bank deduct all subsistance allowance in loan account. my loan emi is 4550 and my subsistance allowance is 8400. bank is transfering all amount to loan account

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 December 2013

it Bank cannot do so.  They have to provide money for existance.

vinit (assistant)     08 December 2013

Sir my enquiry date is 06.12.13 on that date documents given by bank will be verified by my DR. when i went to branch i will surprise that bank call the management witnesses to examine . i want to know can bank do this. at now documents will not verified by me . please tell me .

vinit (assistant)     08 December 2013

Sir

I want to know the procedure of inquiry . can bank start inquiry in  the presence of management witnesses because my all procedding is done in the presence of witnesses in the absence of my DR. i request IO
to postpone the date because my DR is not coming due to illness. I also want to know that can IO take instructions from the vigilance to postpone the inquiry or not because IO is taking instruction  from the vigilance how to take the matter.

Thanks

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 December 2013

you can open a few more threads on this site.

you may either challange the proceedings

or

let the proceedings be there in your absence due to non-payment of subsistance allowance later challange the penalty on this ground only

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 December 2013

you can open a few more threads on this site.

you may either challange the proceedings

or

let the proceedings be there in your absence due to non-payment of subsistance allowance later challange the penalty on this ground only

vinit (assistant)     12 December 2013

Dear sir,

I give a letter to my IO that i shall not attend the further proceedings till the management not give me subsistance allowance , TA bill to attend the inquiry and remove hold on my account. I send me the letter if you not attend the inquiry then inquiry will start ex-party. I give one letter to IO that inquiry will be denovo because on first sitting they take in writting me that all the documents given by PO is correct and geniune without seeing me the original documents . IO has rejected that inquiry will not denovo. I said IO to show me the original documents then he said that original documents in the custody of court and it is not possible to show the original . please tell me what will i do

Thnaks

vinit (assistant)     13 December 2013

Sir

i submit my TA bill with mention that it is credited in my other account or paid by banker cheque but manager paid in my salary account on which they put hold. what is benefit for me to credit in that account because i can't withdraw from the account. what will i do now

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 December 2013

better meet a lawyer or a person well versed with the disciplinry matter. 

You are not able to derive any benefit from free legal advise given on this open forum

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register