Debtor settled all of his properties to daughter to avoid court attachment, then I filed money recovery suit against promissory notes, then defendant filed insolvency petition, listed me as 1st creditor and stated that he borrowed money from me as Loan and executed promissory notes and unable to pay the debts
In money suit I'm the plaintiff and Defendant filed written statement saying he never borrowed money from me and never executed pronotes.
I'm planning to file Application filed under Order 7 Rule 14(3) seeking permission of Court to place on record the additional documents: certified copy of settlement deed to daughter and IP petition
So far defendant has not stayed the civil suit citing the pending IP
what are consequences of submitting the IP petition?
1) Upon submission of IP petition, judge may order to stop hearing the money suit till the IP case is decreed?
2) Submitting the above documents will be helpful in deciding the case quickly?
when should I file the application to submit the above documents?
3) file the application Before the issues are framed?
4) file the application to submit the documents along with proof affidavit of Plaintiff?
5) submit and mark the documents while cross examination of defendant without filing the application?