Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maxx (pvt service)     16 March 2014

Submission of original and true copies in court

hello friends,

i want to know, since i am fighting 3 cases in 3 different courts, namely RCR filed by wife, 125 and DV cases, i have submitted my original and true copy evidences in RCR case, but i also need to submitted original and true copies in DV case too, so i want to know, do i need 3 copies of original documents each to submit in each case, or can i inform the court that i have submitted the copies in one case, so i dont have more than one original copy of the document to submit in the other cases.

thanks 

Learning

3 Replies

aap (manager)     16 March 2014

Get true copies from copie branch of court, court need true copies 

Moreover u can phocopy true copy and show the original copies at the time of presenting there

fighting back (exec)     17 March 2014

........so does it mean that only one original document will suffice, and rest, true copies can be submitted in the rest of the courts, on the basis of the original copy?

aap (manager)     17 March 2014

First of all what u mean by original copies,, u get true copies from court copy branch and then u photocopy those copy and submitt in the file which u have to submitt in the court at the time of first hearinh if asked by judge show them the original true copies he will look at them will suffice ur requirement

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register