IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep (pvt service)     10 October 2015

Submission of old salary slip


my date is tommorrow, and i am not able to get the current salary slip. and if a husband submits an old salary slip of say, two year old slip, but a real slip. which he has in his possession, then is it ok? the opposite party lawyer is also not appearing in the case. however the judge has asked the husband to submit his salary slip in the maintainence case, so, is the duty of the opposite lawyer to look into this or will the judge raise his objection or is it okay if the salary slip is two year old



 5 Replies

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     10 October 2015

The opposite party lawyer will raise an objection on it or judge can himself if checked by him make objection on it, it also show your malafide intention .

Sumit Nandvani (Advocate)     10 October 2015

Yes laxmi kant ji. I m agree with that.


If U R not having this months salary slip U can obtain last month's,but not a 2 yr old salary slip,which will not be accepted by the court lest objection by the opp lawyer.

Born Fighter (xxx)     11 October 2015

It will be seen as a deliberate attempt to avoid producing current salary slip. You better either get the salary slip or produce appointment letter/recent increment letter which shows salary details or bank statement.

If you dont want ton do any of these then buy time from the court.....im unable to understand why you could not get current salary slip, any employer can give you copy in a days time.


Be cautious and dont act smart as Judge will not wait to pass interim order.


U are bound to land into troubles in the court as it amounts to suppression of material facts,hence be catious and careful

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query