LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Agrawal (Business Consultant)     08 August 2013

Submission of documents by the accused

As an accused person, do I have the right to file documents proving my innocence, if so, at which stage, and under which section of the CrPC can I do that ?

Similarly, can  I file an application before the trial court requiring the complainaint to file original documents/bank statements and other materials in his possession , if so when I can I do that, and under which section of CrPC ?

Learning

2 Replies

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     08 August 2013

What are charges against you.

1) If you submit documents pl take proper decison after expert guidance since it may also go against you.

2) If you seek any documents from complainant same is again applicable. It will be treated as your evidence and good and bad both will be applied.

Arun Agrawal (Business Consultant)     08 August 2013

Difficult to go into details of charges on this public forum . There are several cases .

Yes I understand . My query is at what stage, and under which sections of CrPC, can I

file my documents and also pray for filing of documents by the complainaint in his possession

which are necessary to prove my innocence .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register