LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lakshmi Chebolu   17 April 2020

submission of article

I, Dr.Ch.Lakshmi, Asst.Prof., Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University would like to post an article. Could you please provide the necessary rules regarding this.
Thank you.


 4 Replies

Archit Uniyal   17 April 2020


When you go to the Articles section you will see the submit article option, just put in the details and submit.

You can also send your article or any other contribution that you have at


Ajit S Shetty   18 April 2020

Dear Sir , 

We are currently residing in registered coopetrative hosuing society.

And we are facing internal leakeage in our flat due to seapage problem from external wall of the building.

The leakage problem is only during monsoon and stops when monsoon season over.

Can we claim from society the internal damage happened from seapage problem.

Looking forward to hear from you.







Madhusudan G R (Advocate)     19 April 2020

Any honorarium is there for the articles sent?

Madhusudan G R (Advocate)     19 April 2020

Pls look at the bylaws of the owners association. It's the responsibility of the association as it's common/undivided property to redress the grievances of the owners.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query