Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lawyersclub (CA INTER)     21 July 2020

Subletting of leased quarry with royalty

A quarry is leased by 4 person with royalty. One person want to join as partner. What formalities required to add a new partner ? How to inform government for additional partner? What's time limit for informing govt? What fees charged by govt? What amount of stamp paper required? What fees by lawyer is charged for such additional partner. If you have any format, please share it.


 2 Replies

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     21 July 2020

1. IF "Quarry" is leased in name of Partnership Firm, THEN there is no need of doing anything that you mentioned in your query.

2. IF professionals /lawyers indulge in "FREE" services like giving out Judgements, Advises, detailed Answers, Opinions, DRAFT of Deeds, MOU, Agreements, Petitions, etc....,  THEN they will have to sit outside a Temple /Masjid /Church /Railway station, for their own livelihood.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Lawyersclub (CA INTER)     21 July 2020

Thanks for reply Sir. Ek professional hi dusre professional ko aage lata hai. Har kisi ke paas background nahi hota.With Little Google, little reading, some professionals suggestions, some blessings. This is just little step kept forward. Encouragement is appreciated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register