LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Mukadam (None)     23 October 2016

Sub tenant rights

My father leased his land for 35 years. My father died and I am only his hair so I transfered this land on my name. Now lease is already expired as well as leasee  also died and no one came forward to claim his successior. The said leasee  built a structure on the lease land and sub leased to various tenants without my father or my permission. These sub tenants are not paying any rent to any one. Now my question is how to get rid of these tenants and get vacant possession of my land. Can any one suggest me compitent lawyer practicing these kind of litigation in Kalyan Dombivali (Maharashtra ) area.

I am Indian origin but now citizen of different country. I have multiple entry visa for India.

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     23 October 2016

Since lease had expired you can file a eviction suit over them in the court

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 October 2016

You send a notice to tenants as your are the owner of leased property.see any clause for sub tenants.if not claim for damages from tenants.For this legal notice is a must.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 October 2016

You send a notice to tenants as your are the owner of leased property.see any clause for sub tenants.if not claim for damages from tenants.For this legal notice is a must.

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     23 October 2016

You can file eviction suit in local court, it may take time but you will get possession.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register