Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anthony (officer)     08 January 2016

Sub judicial

I have an Active case against the BMC in Dindoshi Court for Demolishing my Otla enclousers in 2010.

Now the same Complainant has made a complaint to BMC that the 2 Doors opneing unto the Otla are illegal.  Hence i want to know If this matter is Sub Judicial and can the BMC issue a Notice for the same even if the Otla case is in Court.?



 1 Replies

Mayur shikhare   21 January 2016

Yes, BMC can issue you a notice as the matter which is pending is for some other notice where this illegal structure is not mentioned.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query