Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shahid Faiz Mustafa (Proprietor)     24 April 2014

Strutural changes and use of residential premises for indust

Respected Sir,

I am staying at Bandra East. I like to have a query of a problem of structural changes in the building and also of using the residential premises for industrial purpose with industrial equipments. The person is using a residential premises for his industrial work of fabrication. For his work he had removed the supporting walls under the RC column in order to get the full utilization of the room. He had occupied three room at ground floor out of six rooms for his purpose.We have no society formed currently. what can be done. He is not following any safety rules. Also he is having child labours  Industrial machines like drilling, polishing, cutting were installed. Kindly guide me what can be done and where can we report this matter for resolving and closing this activity.

I hope that you will understand and will help me to get the satisfactory answer of the query.

Shahid

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 April 2014

He cannot convert a residential premise into a commercial/industrial area without permission from various authorities namely, Municipality, Inspector of Factories, labor etc.  You can make a representation with the concerned authorities about this including a complaint with the Labor  commissioner for employing child labors.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register