Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anbu bangalore (aaaa)     04 April 2016

Stridhan return procedure

Hi,

i have applied for divorce.my wife family want there things back what is the procedure to return their thing.

any document need to be get signed from them for proof .

Learning

6 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     04 April 2016

First asked the list of items from them which they are asking to return, after that make two copies of the list mentioning the items you are returning to them, take sign of girl, her parents and atleast 3 witnesses from there side and 3 from your side, written in it clearly that you had returned all the items, jewellery, furniture etc to the girl and now nothing items are left with you, but i suggest it will be good if you returned them on court /women cell order .

anbu bangalore (aaaa)     05 April 2016

hello sir, please send some sample document for returning stridhan...

anbu bangalore (aaaa)     05 April 2016

sir,can anybody send some sample document for returning stridhan which i have get signed from my wife.

anbu bangalore (aaaa)     06 April 2016

respected experts, my wife side are ready to return my things and they need there things back.

please suggest how to proceed in this situation plz its little urgent

anbu bangalore (aaaa)     06 April 2016

sir , i need some more suggestion from other experts...please suggest

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     08 April 2016

SIR,

KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1. YOU HAVE ALREADY FILED A DIVORCE PETITION IN THE COURT. YOU MAY SUBMIT APPLICATION FOR MEDIATION AND YOU MAY ARRIVE AT SOME CONCENT TERMS REGARDING EXCHANGE OF ALL ARTICLES OF BOTH PARTIES . AND SUBMIT THE SAME IN THE COURT AND YOU MAY ALSO COMPLY SAID TERMS . YOU WILL SUCCEED.

2. IN CASE ANY CR.CASES ARE ALREADY FILED AGAINST YOU, POLICE MAY SEIZE THE SAID ARTICLES SO BE CARE FUL AND SORT OUT THE ISSUE IN DIVORCE PETITION.

GOOD LUCK.

N.B.SAWANT.,M.COM.LL.B.ADVOCATE HIGH COURT.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register