Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chirag   05 April 2016

Stridhan issue

Dear Members,

Wife left my house a year back along with my son and filed for 125crpc interim maintanance which i m paying.....Now she is asking for stridhan....

My question is when she left my house she packed all her stuff and left my house in front of my cousins along with her parents & when i told her to show me what u taken she denied & left my house in hurry....

My frends and cousins all were present when she went from my house along with bags....Now she claims my stridhan is still in my house and she still has the cupboard keys with her,.,,,when she came in my house after marriage  she never showed us any ornaments nor any clothes....How should i tackle such a situation....I know she is she is greedy and will charge me for robbery n stuff....pls help

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Usual stuff.  Take mutual divorce, best way out for everybody, she will ask one time alimony, bargain best price for your freedom and take it.  No use pursuing all this matter, you will only grow old in court halls along with her, if you have any thoughts of reconciliation, then take wife back.  But whatever you want to do, decide quickly, the clock is ticking.

Onus is on her to prove that blah blah is at your home, she has to prove to court that you have all the items that she is suggesting, if she is qualified woman well educated she wont get alimony, if she has worked perviously then also court wont give her any alimony as it is settled law.

Chirag   05 April 2016

Sir I m already paying interim maintenance and she is mcom and I m bcom ....she is nt working

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register