Share on Email

Share More

Stridhan

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Randhir Kaul
"
Hello Tajob,

Glad you appeared. I run a small Paying guest accomodation for American women working in India who pay very well but have utter disregard for women who degarde their might and the oldest Indian Civilization. I may not be a lawyer or good at english like you but from your posts you have slammed free booting women out here. I don't understand much of your comments but from whatever I have understood, you seem to have given them the reply or response they deserve. I had heard of you from these women.
"

@Mr Kaul

I respect your viewpoints.

But for your kind info,this person whom you are appreciating so much,ie,Tajobs,is very much against maintenance to Indian women,against their right to reside in matrimonial home,etc.

He looks at them with so much disgust,that he often says that all women living in metros are spoiled,too fast etc.

I am telling you all these things since I read all your posts and discovered that you have a soft corner for separated women,whereas he does not have.

If you don't trust me,read all his posts from Sep-Oct,2010 onwards,when he had started posting in LCI.Then you'll come to know what I am saying..

Anyways,you have the right to disagree again..

Good day!

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     09 November 2011

"
Hello Tajob,

but have utter disregard for women who degarde their might and the oldest Indian Civilization.
Take
: there are two; the first one is these guests are form the land from where feminism started and simple looking at them for more than 1 minute is considered as Violence to them so better lower your wyes while handing them their room keys :-) The second one is that I have read all your comments on S. 498a till date made in various forum postings and you being Indian if cannot understand the genesis of S. 498a IPC and its present misuse then leave aside these temporary firang guests out of these legal discussion board. Or if you want invite them via your internet cafe to read and rebut this thread with their American laws atleast i will be happy to hear their views which would be similar to mine which these Indian writers donot understand and portray each and every Indian women as th eonly sati savitris abala naris that one ever come across in this sub-continent :-)

I had heard of you from these women.
Take: Glad that you heard about me. if time and patience permits you read my posts on S. 498a for clarity and you may respectively comment without understanding English in it figuratively said...........
"

(Guest)
Originally posted by :  papaji

Talk in terms of advanced countries.
Take: Sure, living in 
India, crapping in India, eating in India and forced to hear sob stories from India and few females want to talk of advance countries why not lady :-) let us do exactly that. Kindly come halfway to my wavelength I will for sure talk of any advance country of your choice put across for legal discussion. So your time starts now lady…......However lady would you like to talk of USA on Domestic Violence Act or one of the EU States’ say UK or that matter Sweden that they have vis a vis India or pick a matrimonial subject of your choice and without chacha and papa lollipop rona dhona come to discussion board and let us discuss I am always open for such reasoned legal discussions till the time you 7 dwarfs take tangent position on command of our only desi Cinderella and misuse this forums wavelengths on topics to 6 K maint vs. lipsticks and pedicure diggs and for you 7 female writers who consider Indian Laws as a joke I have not much to talk with really except sometimes make a rebutted dig yah ......

tume bulaya  aur mein chali aayee..:P

AAp date pe bhi jane nehi dete mujhe..u alwz fight with my frnds n  nani and I have to fly here to be the referee!!:/

@ Author, aap hi nehi almost sab papaji ko nehi samajhte..so take it easily.:D

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     09 November 2011

Originally posted by :Princess
"

What's the %age of this reverse brain drain?
Take: Thank you. My understanding of que. and answering it puts a figure of 51% reverse brain drain to India for a simple fact that for the first time in its history, the U.S. faces the prospect of a reverse brain drain. New research by team of Vivek Wadhwa at the Pratt School of Engineering at Duke University shows that more than 1 million highly skilled professionals such as engineers, scientists, doctors, researchers, and their families are in line for a yearly allotment of only around 120,000 permanent-resident visas for employment-based principals and their families in the three main employment visa categories (EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3) donot have any prospect of landing at a decent Job in USA for illustration.

Since you are tryign to come to my wavelength I give you a work that is to dig out report on Committee on the Judiciary of the United States House of Representativeson Subcommittee on Immigration Policy and Enforcement dated October 5, 2011 which is the most recent one and see yourself the % and in case of doubt write directly to Vivek Wadhwa who is quite respected NRI in the community and is tryign hard to be in select panel of Obama on Indian sub-continent.

Would you like figures from EU country which is worse hit now-a-days.

Once you come in agreement to above facts and prcentage I will answer your other que. as I know where you dwarfs will take these discussion all of a sudden to.

You mean to say that all Indians who had settled in advanced countries are coming back?
Take:
Read above take and let us not play games here by twisting words.

Just because NRI kids are studying in Indian schools,that doesn't mean they will settle here forever.They may settle abroad also.They may be taking education just to take the benefit of lower costs.
Take: Ha ha how innocent you pretend to be. Illustration a NRI couple shifts from USA to Gurgaon due ot better job prospects and puts their kids into Kumar Magalam School there. Since right now in EU and American continent skilled work is not available and or not that remunarative and when economic downtrend comes it comes for a very very extended phase of atleast 10 years so prospects of these NRI's returning back is very dismissal. BTW who leaves less social costs of living over highest social security cost of living in namesake of returning back to Abroad keep thinking now......

Just as some Indians go abroad for taking expert treatment for some medical problem.It doesn't mean they plan to settle there permanently.
Take: Medical tourism visa worldover are always issued on temp. conditions imposition including length of stay coupled with financial guarantee undertakings by a known person and bringing medical tourism as illustration here may kill ld. Amar Singh who is right now in Parkway ! So lady kindly bring illustration as per subject matter of discussion

I know my US cousins,who visisted India once orr twice,but pledged never to return here,for they hated the dirt,rudeness,etc etc.Likewise,there are more such foreigners/NRIs.
Take: VFF which is visiting family and friends journey scenarios are different than matrimonial discussion which I am doing in case you didnot notice the subject under discussion. [BTW do you know how Indians find it difficult to go to hotel toiulets in the absence of a magga (kamandal) which is basic must have for Indians here. And tell yourself how much toilet rool paper the first thing you folks bought for your NRI family members during their vacation and or did they bring them from US so see how much different the discussion tangently goes for a toss if even a slight deviation one party makes........

No need to pardon anyone.Everyone knows your arrogance by now.So your comments won't matter to anyone.
Take: Expressing lentgthy is called complete overhaul of knowledge sharing in legal platform per se which many may not like to 'invest time reading into" thus thank you for callign me arrogant or anob. I cannot change my writing which covers each and every point under discussion and is to the point to discussion matter in question. 

If liar women are doing so,again it's the failure of weakness of the great Indian judiciary which inspired such women.And this is the weakness of this country.That's what we are also saying.
Take: if you women throw slippers and tables on respected Lordships then have decency of fellow womens by not calling 'weaknesses" and on national TV calling a second women doing adultry as 'victim' [ha ha a second women doing adultry is praised as victim by WCD chairmen] so infront of these setting example  by your fellow metro womens what you expect Judicry to end up pleasing whom to protect their public image instead of being bashed up by women whose illegitimate demands they do not like to listen for long....... bring a solution lady and I publically promise I will place them before Parliament Select Committee whomsoever I am invited the next time as metro women's in LCI demands / views atleast I am ofeering my oppeness not peddling metro wives hypo. statements in moment of truth............

"

(Guest)

Dear Tajob,

While appreciating your contentions, I have to point out "FIRANGI"  word was applicable only to THE FRENCH and not all whites. Over the time it has been used to respresnt all whites who are Xenophobic only when we Blacks try to act smart. Yes, I always keep my eyes down as a servant since its not possible to look straight into the eyes of dead honest people especially blue eyed blonde women.

(Guest)

Dear Tajob I agree with you that death Sentence is the only solution for cruel husbands under 498a as in the present contemplation of the government in giviving death sentence to Corrupt Officials and Politicians except those for whom prior sanction is not required.

K.P.Satish Kumar (Advocate)     09 November 2011

you can file petition to return the sridhana property.

(Guest)

Princess: you ay India is not livable. It is for Terrorists and Terrorist Indian husbands. Other decent people are and have settled abroad in developed countries and never come back. They come to snoop around and watch in glee how India is detrioating at a very fast rate?

Krishna Kumar (Business)     10 November 2011

"
It is for Terrorists and Terrorist Indian husbands.Other decent people are and have settled abroad in developed countries and never come back. 

"

Without knowing anything about husband, how can you say such words. Is it means, no such male here in India is good..

(Guest)
"

Princess: you ay India is not livable. It is for Terrorists and Terrorist Indian husbands. Other decent people are and have settled abroad in developed countries and never come back. They come to snoop around and watch in glee how India is detrioating at a very fast rate?

I only said the words shaded in yellow.

I did not say the words shaded in pink.

If you want to live peacefully without struggling even for the basic needs like good quality water,good quality education and medical facilities,then India is not the place.

If you want to survive somehow and live just for the sake of existing,then India is fit.

PS-I am presenting my personal views only.It does not mean that I am saying that everyone should follow me.

"

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     10 November 2011

Originally posted by :Princess
" Originally posted by :Randhir Kaul

If you want to survive somehow and live just for the sake of existing,then India is fit.

"

To live in India one needs following attitude;

"IGNORANCE and with which STUPIDITY comes and with these two PASSION to live / EXIST cometh."

The moment you donot have these three attitudes to live a daily EXISTENCE you become a failure just like your matrimony thus here.

PS.: 'YOU' here are generic.

(Guest)
MERA BHARAT MAHAN HAIN.. ISME BHARAT RATNA HAIN
2 Like

(Guest)

Originally posted by :Tajobsindia
"

To live in India one needs following attitude;

"IGNORANCE and with which STUPIDITY comes and with these two PASSION to live / EXIST cometh."

The moment you donot have these three attitudes to live a daily EXISTENCE you become a failure just like your matrimony thus here.

PS.: 'YOU' here are generic.
"

Chachaji ke favourite words hai-

Abala,bala,metro wife,bharat ratna,generic,empty bottle,crap,and blah blah blah

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Khud ka ghar to toota hua hai.Lekin ye fir bhi dusro ko taana maar rahe hai.

People who live in glass houses don't throw stones at others..

Jaha tak meri baat hai...I am not married yet.Maine ladoo nahi khaya ab tak.Lekin lagta hai aapne kayi baar ladoo khaaye hai.Islie aapki shakal or sir(head) bhi ladoo jaisa lagta hai

Toote ghar se yaad aaya....

Mujhe ek chachi laa do D. Arun Chacha:P

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     10 November 2011

Please close this thread.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     10 November 2011

Originally posted by :goodgirl ....and loving it!!!!
" MERA BHARAT MAHAN HAIN..
ISME BHARAT RATNA HAIN
"

WOW a good girl of 'coconut generation' for the first time I fully agree to your dig for a simple reason in USA children searching for their papa is growing by 36.9 % as per recent Official stats. of CDC and they are only interested in 'searching' RATNA whether you now accept my coinage of DV Act here as I call it BHARAT RATNA or sulkingly search for "STRIDHAN" kya farak painda hai ji..........

PS:
You again here is generic.