Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atul Bohara   13 June 2018


my nephew got married to a girl and after 20 days of marriage she went back to her parents house.
is she eligible to get stridhan, and what are the ways to het out of it.


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 June 2018

“Section 14 of The Hindu Succession Act, 1956 clearly outlines that the property acquired by a female Hindu to be her absolute property, and therefore her Stridhan.”

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     13 June 2018

Everything which had been given to her at the time of marriage will come under the definition of Stridhan, it may from her family side or from boys family side\



Aman Chawla

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads