Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shrirang (service)     11 June 2009

Street Hawker accusation

Hello,

I am a resident of Pune & facing one irritating problem from one of the street hawker in our area.He's accusing my wife that she had purchased 100 ratnagiri mangoes & didn't paid money against it. He is irritating my wife every time she passes by on the street. It has become our headache since last 8-10 days. She had told her that she never purchased any mangoes from him & it must be some other lady. 

My question is , Is there any law for aginst this act just to make this guy selent.

Please help us in this regard.

Thanks,

Shrirang

Learning

2 Replies

SHEKHAR MISHRA (public servant)     11 June 2009

go   to  the  nearest   police  station   and   make   a  oral   complaint.

shrirang (service)     11 June 2009

Thank you very much Mr Shekhar for quick response.

If We go to police station & make an oral complaint, will police help us & keep that guy silent? Will that not further expand the issue by getting police invloved. As you see, we don't want to get involved in police case & further increase our headache by going to police station & court if required. Is there any law by which we use it to horrify him & stop him further doing the act.

If no, then we have no left option to go to police station & make an oral complaint. Does police consider an oral complaint or do they act only on written complaint.

Thanks in advance again.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register