Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dns (mo)     02 March 2014

Streedhan recovery (plz suggest)

Stridhan recovery ---

i am 498/406 /36 victim ,i stayed with my wife in a separet rented house for 8 months (away from my parents) despite that we kept on fighting with each other ad my brother in low ,fil used to threten me.finally we stated living separetly .now i have to surrender in court as my bail got cancel .my query is regarding stridhan recovery

1)investigating offocer is saying after my arrest he will take me to my parents house to recover the streedhan  ,although i was living separate from my parents  for 8 months .can i oppose this humiliation of my parents.

2)wife has not filed  nor she have any bills regarding stridhan .as hardly rs 50,000 chain was given

3)the stredhan,which my parents and my relatives give , was taken by her during my 8 months stay away from my parents . 

Learning

14 Replies

dv (ghvhb)     02 March 2014

Provide details why or how your bail got cancelled? Which city are your from ? You can appeal. .
1 Like

bail rejected frm HC delhi.Judge has mentioned that without going into the merit of each party interim protection given for last month cannt be continued.mediation failed

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     02 March 2014

how ur bail got cancelled

what i believe u got interim bail for certain period as matter was reffered to mediation and once its failed judge didnt extended itt

so i believe bail is not cancelled because u have not got AB it was intrerim bail which would be extended or converted to AB based on mediation result and merit of the case

moreover,1)investigating offocer is saying after my arrest he will take me to my parents house to recover the streedhan  ,although i was living separate from my parents  for 8 months .can i oppose this humiliation of my parents.

yes u can oppose as there is nothing ur holding her istridhan,she has to prove in court ,by saying she has given moon to u at the time of wedding doesnt make she has given that

)wife has not filed  nor she have any bills regarding stridhan .as hardly rs 50,000 chain was given

same as above

3)the stredhan,which my parents and my relatives give , was taken by her during my 8 months stay away from my parents .

those articles now belong to her as given by u as istridhan ,u cant get back those articles

moreover it is always advisibale to settle the matter amicabely if things and demands were geneiune,other wise fight the case on merit

hope it helps u

1 Like

thanks killer ....kindly guide how to oppose---

)is it jn front of Metropolitant magistrate with a written application ? .I also have rent aggrement for the same.

2)or should i right to DCP ...

or any other way...

dear dns ur qurey is not clear

but once the case is registered and the matter is went to court DCP/police cannot do anything

as far as ur bail extension is concern its very rare that high court can reject bail application ,even people who did henerous crimes can get bail from HC,

what did ur lawyer did ,as i believe he didnt put the matter strongly in front of judge,now only option is to surrendr and get regular bail and fight the case3 or try to settle it amicabely again.......

2 Like

thanks for your efforts,

my concern is regarding opposing stridhan recovery at  my parental home which i had already left and stayed at rented home.i want to know the procedure 

aap (manager)     02 March 2014

U can tell the io that u have nothing with u based on that the io will make the report to court and where she has to give proof to the court whether she has given to u at the time of marriage , where it will be decided by court based on report

Police cant do anything they just want to grab money

1 Like

dv (ghvhb)     02 March 2014

You can try to reach shonee kapoor and attend the meetings by him I guess shaodar trust. Since you are in Delhi he is the best person and also an siff activist I guess. Don't panic bail is a right...arrest an exception
1 Like

yes i was trying to get in touch with him ....  tomorrow i have to surrender.

dv (ghvhb)     03 March 2014

Appeal in supreme court ..till then go underground
1 Like

Evenmore (Private)     26 May 2014

Dont surrender. Wait for a month or so & then file for AB in Delhi HC again with a different Bench or different Judge with all details & threats from your wife & her family.

They may want to put you in jail for atleast 1 day. Dont let that happen. Fight it hard. Never give up.

Looks like ur wife & her family have bribed the police to pressure you to surrender. Dont give up.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2014

n other thread it is seen you have decided not to abscond.  This way you have avoided things to go worse.

1 Like

dns (mo)     26 May 2014

yes i have surrendered and had  judicial   custody for some time,now applying for regular bail.thanks for guidance by the ld members....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register