LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji   15 February 2017

Streedhan

My Wife has filed Section 18 Hindu Adoption and Maintanence Act (HAMA) on me under which she has asked for her stridhan and given a fake long list of jewellery in her Section 18 Petition. I spoke to few people and most of them said that how can she ask for stridhan under Section 18 HAMA. But now that she has asked, what do i do now, please guide in detail!

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Balaji
My Wife has filed Section 18 Hindu Adoption and Maintanence Act (HAMA) on me under which she has asked for her stridhan and given a fake long list of jewellery in her Section 18 Petition. I spoke to few people and most of them said that how can she ask for stridhan under Section 18 HAMA. But now that she has asked, what do i do now, please guide in detail!

Dear Balaji,

Why do yuo care about what sectoin petition has been filed.  Your information itself is wrong wrt streedhan.  Fact is she has given some false list of articles.  This might be own thought of your wife + inlaws or just her advocate.

If you run behind proving and unproving facts and stories, then you will lose easily 7 to 8 years.  Indian Law System is so that it makes you pay somehow, either doctor bill or permanent alimony or monthly alimony.  These three are gauranteed bills that cases will make you pay.  But point is you will pay somehow or other, instead of fighting a losing game, just pay now itself and win the game of freedom.  Take mutual divorce.  

There are few members like iyer sachin stanley etc who will teach you the art of fighting, is money growing on tree etc.  and ask you to fight the cases filed by your wife and eventually win, that too after changing 29 advocates and also paying monthly alimony to wife and kid etc.

But finally choice is yours.  Do as it comforts you.  Advise provided.

Please click on like button on my profile page for the advise you just got.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=84464

Take care

1 Like

A walk alone (-)     16 February 2017

Please click on like button on @ Helping Hand ! profile.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register