LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhavani. (Ghjjjf)     08 May 2016

Streedhan

My husband has raised a point in family court that I have taken  his mother's jewelry in the locker so He has stopped my access to bank locker. So though jewellery is entirely mine given by his in-law and their relatives during wedding,they want to take it away from me.How do I prove  this.Though I have his father written in paper in  his handwriting when we were going to keep things in locker about all the jewellery items.But now he is dead,so how to prove that this is my jewellery.he  has also not accepted contempt of court for other issues and his lawyer has written everything false in the divorce petition.I want my stree dhan back in my domestic violence petition ,we are trying to prove other issues  which are pending and sort out. Need legal help before next date.

Learning

9 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     08 May 2016

Jewellery lying in the bank locker is your stridan and your absolute property can even be proved if you have with you the cash memo of purchasing the jewellery, photographs showing you wearing these at different occasions, evidence of the jeweller from whom these were purchased by you and your parents, evidence of your parents or relatives certifying that these belong to you and were given as your stridhan.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 May 2016

The Supreme Court recently  ruled out  that a wife is entitled to the return of her streedhan from an estranged husband under the Domestic Violence Act, 2005, even if there is a decree of judicial separation.

Dr Martin Campbell (Doctor)     09 May 2016

You need to have original VAT bills to get your stuff back.  No bills, cant get your stuff back.  Dont listen to antisocial lawyers and get fake bill from jeweller, you, the lawyer and the jeweller can go to jail for providing fake bills.

Bhavani. (Ghjjjf)     10 May 2016

These all were given by my in-laws and their relatives.how do I prove that.My husband and his lawyer are trying to say that his mother has given me to keep in my locker and they belong to her.

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     10 May 2016

What they (your in-laws) gave you is actually theirs which they gave to you to keep them with you and or use them.  What your parents gave is your actual stridhan, dont be so greedy that you claim things given by others.  But anyway to claim things given by in-laws and their relatives or things your parents gave you, for anything you should have VAT bills along with photos, or else you cant claim, court will not entertain such applications.

Bhavani. (Ghjjjf)     10 May 2016

t

Pls help to prove that he wants to take away everything one by one.housealso he threw me out And now not letting me in.
He is not giving maintenance for my child.

I think judge is deaf and blind to woman.he has 4 houses and still wants me to pay for our own house from where he threw me out.

Eerangere Sana (Excellent Lawyer)     11 May 2016

Originally posted by : aarthi

t

Pls help to prove that he wants to take away everything one by one.housealso he threw me out And now not letting me in.
He is not giving maintenance for my child.

I think judge is deaf and blind to woman.he has 4 houses and still wants me to pay for our own house from where he threw me out.

Why did he throw you out?

Why do you think judge is def and blind?

What is the matter?

Bhavani. (Ghjjjf)     11 May 2016

He wanted divorce,and I did not want to give him. So slowly he started meting out steps to harass and force divorce. He took the keys ,changed the lock and told me to come to stay in our own house which is nearby to this house where we were staying from 10 years which belonged to his parents. Our house was always rented and then it was vacant so in the night he told you are not no longer going to stay in my parents house but need to move to our house.    It was Sunday night and next morning was son school,there was no food in this new house ,still he wanted to stay in that house . indirectly he wanted to harass and compel me to leave the house ,since except four walls there was nothing in the house.I called the police still nothing happened,I asked them that they should allow me to stay in the house ,and we will move in our house in few days.Since he was not ready to move back to his parents house,I filed police complaint against him and went to parents house.He abused my parents also when I got them for my help in front of the police but still police kept quite. Just to add his parents left the house to stay with his brother in another house 2 years before this. I don't understand when will the judge read all these thing what he has done it is a clear indication of domestic violence still I am not getting a justice from the judge.

Krishna Krishna   12 May 2016

My daughter and my son-in-law were batchmates in an Eng collage in 2004 to 2007.My daughter got a job in an IT company. After 4 years she told me she wanted to marry him so their friendship lasted for almost for 9 years they asked that they want to marry. Both side we were against their marriage due to different casts.  But atlast both sides agreed and marriage has taken place grandly. As I am a middleclass govt. Employee told them that I may not be able to give much dowry. First they told they did not want it as they have Crores of property, but marriage should be arranged grandly. Marraige was held on 17-5-2014  I have spent almost  Rs.15,00,000 for  I offered 20 Tolas of gold ornaments. Even I gave away the Presentations @ marriage Cash and Jewelery woth of Rs 1,00,000 gave to them. After marriage after  6 months Mother-in-law's colour changed, She used to utter in the presence of both my daughter and her son   "You would have got 1 Crore of Rupees if you could have married that girl "   ( Actually  she gave ONE CRORE RUPEES of DOWRY to her DOCTOR  Son-in-law )  Erlier sometime I told my daughter that I would GIFT her with a plot. My Son-in-law used to tell me to sell that plot.  On one day I sold it  in for Rs.23,50,000-/  wanted to transfer it on my daughter's Account. My son-in-law told to transfered in his Account. In July 15   I transfered in his Account and since almost 10 months passed he has not transfered to my daughter's Account. During these days  the Harrasment by both with my daughter was more than Torture....like If she little late from duty due to traffic jam or any other both  will shout, abuse " with which boyfrind you spent thismuch time "  as the HUSBAND always having SUSPICIOUS mentality.....like these many incidents are happening for tha last one year.  Three times  He pushed her out of house and closed the Main door. By this time she was going under a state of DEPRESSION. One day while she was coming back from duty he told her " Go and die some where "    In OCT-2015 I brought her to my home. now she is stying with us parents for the past 7 months. During these months almost daily ...he rings up and should.... Come back home..... if you do not come I will go to some other girl ?..he abuses hours together on MOBILE.    Even they have taken Counselling sessions with a Counseller for 4 to 5 months.   His anger is at the maximumNow he is telling---"The plot should been fetched for Rs. 50,00,000 Lakhs... take your money back. He told me this but even after one month he has not returned the amount. 

Now my daughter wanted to file a  498a  case and I wanted to file a Dowry demand case againest mother and son  as they are demading indirectly by torturing her 

I have following documents-----

1.Lagna Patrika   with dates

2. Marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of marriages Saroor nagar  with date

3. Marriage snaps/Album/vedios  Etc

4. My daughter,'s  Salary statements - in which she used to transfer Rs. 8,600-/ every month in to the Account of her Mother-in-law's  Car Loan account which is purchased by my son-in-law (her account no. is registered in my daughter's salary statement) If the payments are delayed she used to shout many times.  

5.Reciept of Money transfer of Rs. 23,50,000/- to my son-in-law's Account along with hisPAN No.

6. Tax Invoice of the making of JEWELLERY worth of Rs.4,00,000...The bills are misplaced

I request all of you to all of you ...My daughter does not want to take  DIVORCE ..I think his intension may be.  He may file a  RCR as he is calling her to come back. where as my daughter is fearing.

1.  Under which Acts the cases can be filed and for this cases how much may be the LAWYERS FEE in HYDERABAD city

2. I request  all of you to give your  VIEWs     Especialy Sri Ramachary Rachakonda Sir to reply as soon as posssible  to console my daughter.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register