Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mr Sanghavi (NA)     12 November 2014

Strategy on fighting false dv case

Hi,
My wife left me in April 2014. I have 2 kids. On elder 7 yr old daughter & other 3.9 months son. She took them along with her without my consent & is staying in my in laws place without any reasons.
I, my family & friends made her understand but she is not understanding. She then agreed to stay with me on a separate rented place. But since i was unemployed i could not find a budgeted flat.Then too told her to give some time to buy a rented place.My kids used to come to my place after she left her matrimonial house. To my surprise she then files a DV in Sept 14 without any Protection Officer report.Also no proof attached to it whether any domestic violence happened. But in her statement she claims for maintenance worth 35k for herself and kids. I also used to give maintainence to my wife in cash and cheque but does not describe any Domestic Violence. I do not want to give her any maintenance and want to drop this Case as i can prove that she left on her own accord without any justified reasons. I have to prepare a Written Statement in my 2nd hearing. Kindly advise what would be might the strategy to dismiss this case.

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     13 November 2014

Dear, You could have filed RCR on time first, now you give reply denying her allegations and wait for evidence to begin. Kapil chandna adv, 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register