LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Sanjay (Business)     20 October 2021

Stranger has posted my property for sale

Dear Experts, Please guide
Some stranger has published an ad on an online property portal, claiming to be the owner of my property and has offered it for sale, the ad listing also contains the exterior photos of My Building, I have contacted the Portal informing them of the fraud but they are not removing the said listing from more than a week.
Please guide me on what actions should I take on the culprits, as I am put to unnecessary tension & also I want to take the strictest legal action on the Fraud who has put up such a fraud ad listing regarding my property.
Thank You

 4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   20 October 2021

Issue legal notice and five civil suit against them.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 October 2021

File a complaint to CYBERCRIME police enclosing your latest tax-paid receipt standing in your name.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 October 2021

You can register a complaint along with a copy / video / audio of such advertisement through the web portal of the GOI at to bring it to the notice of the Government.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     21 October 2021

Polce complaint as well as civil suit be filed against such advertiser through a local prudent lawyer. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query