LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RohitChhaba (n/a)     06 December 2010

Strange Situation

मेरे पास एक अजीब केस आया है इसमें एक व्यक्ति जो की बैंक में चपरासी के पद पर कार्यरत था उस पर यह इल्जाम है की वह कैशियर की जगह बैठता था (बैंक मेनेजर के मौखिक आदेश से) और जब लोग उसके पास पैसे जमा करने आते थे तो वह पास बुक में तो एंट्री कर उस पर बैंक की सील लगा कर लौटा देता था परन्तु बैंक में पैसा जमा नहीं करता था और ना ही बैंक के रजिस्टर में लिखता था 

अब दो लोगो ने उसके खिलाफ 156 (3) भारतीय दंड सहिंता  के तहत अलग अलग परिवाद , न्यायालय में पेश किया जिससे दो अफ आई आर दर्ज हुई

अब दोनों केसेस में गवाह एक ही है बिलकुल एक जैसे 161 दंड प्रक्रिया सहिता के बयान है 

Now what can I do when all 161 CrPC statement in both the cases is exactly same and even examination in chief of PW1 is as its replica of other. (I am fresh entry in this case) .... What can I plea and in what section that investigation agency has not done his part of work authenticity...... Or please post your suggestion for how to deal with this situation

Learning

3 Replies

sachin sethi (Advocate (Crimial Law))     06 December 2010

you have even not disclosed that on whose part you are appearing...prosecution or defense...so how can you expect others to reply...more so this situation is strange however it also shows the conduct of investigating officer...with which he can be confronted but for that you have to make sure that both the cases are adjourned to same day and proceedings are carried out simultaneously...if you are representing accused then you have a good case because manager is not someone to take the work of a cashier from a peon and that too without any written order...manager is liable to be prosecuted in such a situation.... 

ashish lal (Advocacy)     06 December 2010

Write down your case theory. Then write down your final arguments. Then only decide whether IO's deficiency is going to help you. If both cases are similar then there is a probability that 161 statements could also be similar.

Writing your case theory and final arguments before evidence stage is going to help you in better examination of witnesses.

RohitChhaba (n/a)     06 December 2010

i am representing accused

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register