LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rita (ghfghfghf)     15 February 2011

stop someone to file false court cases

My  brother has been disowned for more than 10 yrs now.After he got married he and his wife are trying to acquire property and filed 498a case against mother and two daughters(one is me,married and residing in another country).To harrass he has put another case on one shop claiming that it is his grandfather's property and he is entitled to fifth share.truth is that it was never grandfather's property.Infact my father bought this property under his name.The case has no legal standing but its still a case.How to stop him from doing this.

Another case he filed with his greedy wife is on the house where my parents reside claiming that as he is the only son so he is the only owner of the property.Infact he was 2 yrs old when my father bought the property and he has got no proof whatsoever..again bullsh*t story.

Now my question is how can we fight a case which is not a case itself.I have heard that restraining order can help.How?Even when our 498a gets quashed he will get crazy and may be file more cases.Plz help regarding this.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register