LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kalpesh   01 February 2015

Stop proceedings

how can a proceeding be stopped of trial court when trial court is running it without arising cause of action.


 2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     01 February 2015

Dear, If its civil approach high court under section 151 and if it is criminal file under 482.... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Nali Seshu Kumar (SOCIAL WORKER)     02 February 2015

Dear Kalpesh ,immidiately filede an application to return the plaint under order 7 rule 11of cpcon the ground that there is no cause of action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register