Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aditya (junior)     07 July 2013

Stop payment of cheque. give final answers

There's been a lot of dispute over how to proceed when payment is stopped after depositing the cheque (STOP PAYMENT OF CHEQUE). What shall one do > file complaint under N.I.Act or Order 37 Summary Suit. Both seems appropriate. Many a times discussion over this took place through different forums but nothing concrete concluded.


 1 Replies


Both are reliable and proper for execution but to the interest of client better to try NI Act for immedite results and effective trial.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads