Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harpreet s dheer (officer)     08 March 2010

stop noise pollution

to all the dear and learned readers

as i have already posted earlier that in my locality a person has opened an illegal noise making factory which produces a lot of noise air land pollution and  most serious among these is the noise part.

many of my learned friends have advised me to file a civil suit against it.

But my problem is that i am a bank employee and my job does not gives me time for such litigattion

i want to find out a way where i can complain and the dept. takes action against the factory owener on its own and i don't have to go again and again.

there must be some dept. responsible for such noise pollution. i am sure that the factory owner has not taken any sort of  NOC or license from any dept of gove and is doing all the thing illegaly.

as my area is neither a commercial or industrial area he is surely avoiding a lot of taxes from govt which otherwise he would have to pay if located in the above areas.

plz guide me to such a dept which will take dire and strict action against him

waiting for your help

harpreet s dheer

harpreetdheer1986.2009@rediffmail.com

Learning

2 Replies

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     08 March 2010

What factory is that?

mahendrakumar (marketing)     10 March 2010

I think you should file a complaint against "Noise Pollution" at the District Sopdt of Police.

I remember reading a judgement by the SC against noise pollution.  Accordingly,sounds above certain decibel levels are not permitted.

Even for using a mike system there are certain restrictions,and one need to take mike sanction from the nearest police station.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register