LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammed Fahad   04 November 2020

Stolen Items in Court

Jewellery were stolen from home and FIR was registered and thieves were caught and theft items are in court. how to get back theft items
from court.


 5 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 November 2020

You may file  petition under Section 451 CrPC before the Court. Engage an advocate for the purpose. The release of the jewellary would be subject to conditions.

Mohammed Fahad   05 November 2020

what would be the conditions involved?

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 November 2020

The conditions could be that the material should be kept in safe custody till the trial is completed and should be produced in the Court as and when directed.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 November 2020

Request your lawyer to move to the court for release of the articles on superdari.

Vishwa Bhushan Arya (Service)     07 November 2020

In your application for release of Jewellery on Superdari, you may please pray for a direction to Investigating Officer for taking the picture of every piece of jewellery so that Investigating officer may file the pictures of jewellery along with the charge sheet and later on at the time of evidence, production of jewellery could be avoided.  Identiy of the jewellery stolen may be made from the picture itself.

Vishwa Bhushan Arya

Whatsapp +91 9810129750 [only]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register