LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rumplestein (Developer)     31 January 2010

Stilt Car Parking

I am in constant fight with my Society MC.

I had purchased Stilt parking while buying the flat.

Please note,that for Stilt parking the builder only gave me allotment letter and financial transaction was Cash(without any bills).

The allotment letter was signed by then office bearer(4 years ago).

I was using this space for last 4 years. And now due to my constant request for society related accounts to the current office bearers,i am seen as a thorn in their flesh.

All of a sudden,New flat owner from our building is claiming that my parking space was sold to hi, as well.

And for obvious reasons the society MC is supporting his claim.

Kindly guide

Learning

2 Replies

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     31 January 2010

Seek the Allotment Letter by which the other flat owner ought to have been allotted the Flat. Issue a notice to the MC and also the Developer cc: Registrar of Societies. If no response is forthcoming, issue a further notice for initiating a criminal complaints. The cloud will clear and the bona fide of either claimant to the stilt parking will be known. If you were cheated either by the developer or the society by dual allotment, you have a good remedy. Please check out the recent judgement in the Godrej Society matter, available in this forum's website.

vasudevan

sangram (service)     02 February 2010

I think as per acts in Maharashtra, sold of parking space is illegal. pls check your purchase is legal or illegal one. if it is legal one then check another persons documents that must be illegal.  but if as per applicable act if it is illegal then both of your claim wiil be void

sangram

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register