LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karan singh (none)     23 November 2011

Steps to be taken in aprehension of life threat frm opp prty

Hi All,

The opposite paty seems to be in immense pressure due to defeat in his cases.I apprehend that out of frustration they can cause some direct or indirect damage to the concerned party and her family members,the former having an influential background.

What legal steps can she take to avoid any such act from the opposite party and to safeguard herself and her family while she fights her case?



 5 Replies

Laval Verma (LAW)     23 November 2011

U can seek police protection by an application addressing to the concerned SP CITY or you can simply put an application in the court to seek protection

1 Like

karan singh (none)     23 November 2011

Thanks Laval,

I suppose in that case,she will be accopanied by police all the time she goes out.Any other way by which the opposite party just gets to know that they are being watched and they don't tend to do any thing.Some layers suggest a petition to cjm stating the same and the cjm will order the opposite party to sign a bond.How does this work?


sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     23 November 2011

Dear jahangir,

File a petition to the Tahsildar u/s 107 Cr.P.C. seeking to bind over ur opposite narrating the circumstances.

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     23 November 2011

Rightly advice by Adv. Sridhar

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     23 November 2011

Nothing more to add.





Shonee Kapoor


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register