Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Veronika I (NA)     24 May 2022

Stay order or injunction against property

Hi,

We have a lane dispute between our neighbour. They were arguing with us in 2019 .Hence we filed a case  to prove that is belong to us.Now we are renewing our house which was built in 1948.We are constructing our house on the existing foundation only..We did not make any changes.But my neighbour has filed injunction and trying to get stay order to stop the construction. They have submitted like we are constructing house on the lane which is on dispute.But that is not true.Is it possible to stop stay order or any actions can be taken ?

Learning

3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     25 May 2022

Hello,

The case is already filed in court. So you have to fight out the case and oppose the injunction application filed by your neighbour otherwise court may stay the construction. 

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     25 May 2022

Engage a prudent and expert lawyer and under his guidence submit reply with documents i.e sanctioned map of your house and pbotos of constructions etc. and contest the case, if you are raising constructions as per sanctioned plan/map or as per municipal law, your neighbour will not succeed to get any stay order from court.

amya schuppe   23 August 2022

Engage a wise and knowledgeable attorney, and under his direction, submit a response with supporting documentation, such as a sanctioned map of your home and construction plans, and contest the case. If you are building new structures in accordance with a sanctioned plan or map or municipal law, your neighbor won't be able to obtain a stay order from the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register