Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Stay on arrest in U.P. (498A case)

Page no : 2

Sm........ (SR. EXECUTIVE)     26 September 2009

Thanks to all of you.

1.   On what grounds this 482 petition will be filed.    (I guess it is on the ground of
      jurisdiction). 

Tripathi Sir,

2.    Can  I avail anticipatory bail from Delhi  (as suggested by Mr. Sanjeev Kumar) ??

I know that bail has to be applied where the case is registered (i.e. from JMFC of the area where case is registered)   since there is no provision for A.B. in U.P.      can i get A.B. from Delhi (as advised by Sanjeev above)

Please reply.

Regards

Sameer

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     26 September 2009

Better you approach to  concerned court  or ------!!! 

Any way, I have already narrated the practical position. It is not proper to advise more on a public forum!!!

SANJEEV KUMAR (STUDENT)     26 September 2009

Dear Samir

You can apply for anticipatory bail in Delhi since you are resident of delhi but make sure that FIR has been registered. If only complaint has been made then you will not get Anticipatory bail. Since complaint is an investigation stage only. First try to find out in police station whether complaint has been made or FIR has been registered. Anticipatory bail will protect you in Delhi only

Kulveer ( )     17 March 2010

Please see this link realted to Varun Gandhi getting AB from Delhi High court for his FIR loddged in Pilibhit , UP. -

https://www.rediff.com/election/2009/mar/20loksabhapoll-delhi-hc-stays-varuns-arrest.htm

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     18 March 2010

Interim Order in a case is not a binding precedent. More over above news says that matter had been adjourned on the  question of jurisdiction .

vivek (officer)     25 March 2010

I have been chrged with 498 A/323/504/506 and 3/4 DP act by my wife most of the allegations are untrue but I have a long travel before proving my innocence. Can i get same day bail  from HC/ sessions court  in Lucknow-U.P. ?

Thanks,

Vivek

Shaily0007 (Software Engr)     16 April 2010

My wife stays in UP. She had filed a false case u/s 498A against me and my family members. I have already got the bail but my family members have got stay arrest from Allahabd HC. Chargesheet is already filed, after that we have filed a petition u/s 482 to quash the chargesheet. in Nov 2009. Then HC transfer the matter to mediation centre for out of court settlement and keep the stay arrest order maintained for next 4 months till the report of mediation centre submitted. Now the other party (My wife and her parents) are not interested in doing any settlement and wants to get mediation failed. Can you please tell me the consequences if mediatioin failed? what is the next step HC will take u/s 482? So far there is no arguement has been happend on chargesheeet so far in this case. Will court give another date for hearing or vacate our stay order?

Regards,

Shailendra

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register