LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krisha Singh (Software engineer)     21 November 2023

Stay in hc

We recently won a case in CAT after which department given joining and opposition party went to HC and they got a stay but department already provided joining befor stay. So what should be my stand now, I already apppied for extension as need time to join. should we join or still wait for HC order. Also if don't join on given time, does department will cancel my candidature.

HC order:-

The submission of learned counsel for the petitioners is, the Tribunal has erred in holding that higher qualifications also subsume lower qualification, which is the essential qualification for making recruitment to the post. He states, the Rules do not contemplate such a situation.
In the absence of such a stipulation, the finding of the Tribunal is contrary to the law laid down by the Supreme Court.

Till the next date of hearing, there shall be a stay of the order dated April 27, 2023 

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 November 2023

You have repeated the same question many times in different threads in different manner.

The answer to this also will remain same as that was given to your earlier similar questions.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     21 November 2023

Seek professional service of your lawyer or some other local prudent lawyer if you are not satisfied with obligation of experts on this platform and/or your lawyer

It is ridiculous and absurd to repeat same story.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 November 2023

already being discussed in details at

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/joining-extension-possible-231737.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register