LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhavana (GM(operation))     02 November 2009

stay against recruitment in esic indore

I have given an exam of ESIC model hospital indore and cleared the written exam as well, but in the final interview they have selected another fellow who i beleive is not elegible so kindly suggest me how to take stay against this


 6 Replies

Anish goyal (Advocate)     02 November 2009

Go to high court and file a writ there.


First get her copies of application and enclosed certificates through RTI act. If found ineligible file a case in the High Court.

bhavana (GM(operation))     03 November 2009

Thanks for your response,

I have gone to a lawayer he told that a petition can be filed but only to jabalpur high court not in Indore because it is against central govt. In the mean while a news through a sting operation by dainik bhaska news paper published a big bribe scandle in this recruitment process in which they have published the opinion of director's of ESIC, Indore collector, CSP having already the bribe complaints but no action had been taken.

Do I go to Jabalpur or Indore high court pls suggest. 

bhavana (GM(operation))     03 November 2009

Thanks for your response........................

Till 6 Nov 09 they will make their appointments so before that can i directly go for stay order against the appointments, as I 32 enclosures and the other 4 candidates had only 4 and 5 enclosures with them. Also I have a copy of News paper Dainik Bhaskar with a news disclosing a bribe scandle in this recruitment process carrying the opnions and interviews of Director ESIC, District Collector, Area CSP ,Medical College Din and so many reputed and responsible persons.

Do I go to jabalpur high court or INdore as the case is against central govt.



Bhavana ji,

News paper clippings are part of evidence. If you have any other strong evidence you can file for a stay order and pray the court to order an inquiry.

dhiraj choudhary (n/a)     22 November 2009

though it is very difficult to challenge interview  but u can challenge it by levelling malafides or malpractise as said by u. n if u r able to convinve the h.c. in writ petition that infact some  kind of bungling has taken place you 'll definatley get stay from the court. but in addition i suggest u that u should also pray for vigilance or other inquiry in this matter since the career of no. of candidates is at stake

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query