LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Juned Khan   19 September 2019

stay against proclaimation

an accused state my name in a criminal case iPc 392,397,34 ipc
police gave direct notice under crpc 82
to appear before court
can stay against this


 4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 September 2019

The proper way is to appear before court through advocate and get the matter clarified as it saves your time and money.

1 Like

Juned Khan   21 September 2019

sir I Innocent & falsely implicating

Juned Khan   21 September 2019

I want to stay & join investigation

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 September 2019

Section 82 CrPC? It appears that you have not stated the complete facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register